Getting to the Cumberland Animal Clinic
216 Greely Road
Cumberland, ME 04021
From the North ( Brunswick area):
- Take I-95 South to Exit 15 Cumberland/Yarmouth.
- Take a Left off the exit onto Route 1 South.
- Turn left onto ramp.
- Turn right onto Tuttle road.
- Take your first Right onto Middle Road.
- Go about 0.5 miles on Middle Road and take a Left onto Greely Road.
- We are approximately 2 miles on your Left, you will pass over some railroad tracks and see our sign. We are in our new gray building 216 Greely Road as of April 2014!
From the South (Portland area):
- Take I-295 North Exit 15 Yarmouth / Cumberland.
- Stay in the right lane, going through a yield sign onto Route 1.
- Travel approximately 1/2 mile to a light at Maine Coffee Roasters.
- Take a Left onto Portland Road. Follow this approximately 1 mile.
- Turn Right onto Greely Road. Follow about 2 miles.
- We are the second set of buildings after the railroad tracks you will see our sign, we are in our new gray building 216 Greely Road as of April 2014!
From the Gray area:
- From the center of Gray turn right onto Route 100 & 26 (Portland Road).
- Turn Left onto Route 115 (Yarmouth Road). Stay on Route 115 for approximately 7 miles.
- Route 115 becomes Route 9 (Cumberland Road).
- Stay on Route 9 for about 1 mile then turn Left onto Greely Road.
- We are approximately 1.1 miles on the Right in our new gray building 216 Greely Road as of April 2014. You will see our sign out front.
Or use one of these easy maps to find us!